There is no easy way to find the perfect person, and many women are always in a hurry to find their prince. In the world we live in, it can be a difficult journey for a woman who seeks love. She must be careful when searching for her prince. I hope this article helps many women.
Dating is something most women will experience in their lifetime and it can ultimately put her in touch with the man of her dreams; who knows she might marry and start a family with this man if things works out. Dating is an enjoyable and pleasurable experience for women, and they should remain safe while their out on a date. Things are not like they were 30 or 40 years ago. Women are vulnerable and can become easy prey to a rapist, a kidnapper, a victim of robbery or murder. There is one thing that never changes and it is our desires to date and find love.
We can run into disappointments when dating someone for the first time, because each person we meet is not meant to be for us, we date different people to see how they fit into our lives and to see the compatibilities we share in order to know who our soulmates are. Our mates ought to be emotionally, physically and spiritually connected to us. However in meeting different people we can easily be put into a dangerous situation, even if it is just getting into a relationship where we could be used or abused by our partners. Because most women are eager when it comes to finding a mate, instead they should unwind, relax and try and have fun when they are out on a date and getting to know someone. However, most
importantly she shouldn’t become too trusting with a stranger and she should be vigilant and wise when dating.
When you are dating, it is a good idea to tell a relative or friend where you are going to be and what time they should expect you home. Never establish any romantic relationships on the first date, try and establish a friendship and see where it may lead later on. If you plan to meet an online date, it can be very strange to some and to others it may be exciting. Here are some precautions a woman can take when meeting a guy from online. If you seek a mate from an online dating site, make sure it is a pay site, because most sites that are free may attract men who are exclusively looking for sex, are involved in strange fetishes or just up to no good. People who put out money usually are the ones looking for quality and someone special.
If you have a potential upcoming date, make sure that if you’re meeting a stranger, meet them in a well lit public place like a food court in a mall, a restaurant or coffee shop. The afternoon or early evening is a great time for meeting a blind date or internet date. Just remember not to go off alone with some strange man. If you’re meeting men in bars, night clubs or just meeting them at random on the streets, you can be creating a problem for yourself that you need to avoid for your protection. Meeting strange men put you at so many risk, not just rape, kidnapping, robbery or assault, but you can end up with an STD. Below is a list of things a woman should carry in her purse while she’s on a date.
1. Mace and pepper spray can come in handy. If a man is trying to assault you, pepper spray can be used to disable a man and give a woman a chance to run away and get help.
2. A cell phone should be well charged and not forgotten at home. There are cases where an argument breaks out and a date can leave you stranded, but because you’ve got a cell phone
you can call a taxi or a friend to pick you up.
3. Cash or your credit card is something needed when you’re out on a date with a guy who refuses to pay for your dinner or movie ticket.
4. Carry emergency contact information of your relatives, if there is a need. You might become sick, injured or end up in trouble.
5. A woman should carry condoms in case she decides she wants to sleep with a guy and he doesn’t have protection.
6. A whistle, so others can hear that you’re in distress and alert the police.
7. Her identification or drivers license.
8. If you have a car, it is wise to drive yourself and meet your date.
9. Breath mints.
11. Hand sanitizer.
12. Hair Brush and make-up.
13. Paper and pen, just in case you need to write something,
14. Aspirin or Tylenol in case you end up with a bad headache.
15. Tampons, in case Aunt Flow stops in for a visit.
There can be many other things a woman can carry, nevertheless don’t forget to bring your confidence, self respect and dignity, be wise and safe.