Early in the preseason the Seahawks were picked to win this years championship game; a first for the ‘Hawks, another first in franchise history was the Seahawks’ 4-0 record. With all the media attention, Lynch in the backfield, Russell Wilson leading the offense, and the “Legion of Boom” wreaking havoc on defense; there is no better time to show your green and blue. These are the top ten gifts you will find for your 12th Man this holiday season.
10) Throw Like Wilson : Fun for all members of the entire family this Seahawks tire throw game will raise your accuracy. It comes with a thirty inch blow-up “tire” and two soft footballs to provide fun for your whole nest.
9) Signed And Delivered: An authentic NFL football signed by the man himself: Russell Wilson. This young quarterback is already a one of the most sought after quarterbacks in the NFL. Only in his second season he is sure to be a legend and hall of famer.
8) “Legion” Pride : Show off your “Legion Of Boom” pride by giving the gift of an authentic Nike game jersey. Choose from a slew of ‘Hawks including Sherman the ball hawking boss himself.
7) Protection Better Than Wilson’s : Protect your iPhone 5 better than the ‘Hawks’ pass blocking. With the Seahawks’ logo nearly popping off the case, and an included credit card sleeve; this case cannot be ignored.
6) Keep It Cool : The perfect accent to any man cave. This Seahawks mini-fridge is sure to keep it cool. 360 degrees of emblazoned Seahawk fridge with 3.2 cubic feet of space is sure to keep you stocked up all game long.
5) Don’t Miss Kickoff : Never miss kickoff again, with this gold and stainless steel executive Seahawks watch. This watch looks classy enough for business, and fashionable enough for the club.
4) The Pampered SeaGal: For that special SeaGal in your life. This Seahawks Spa Kit is a great way to relieve stress after a hard fought win, tough loss, or just to pamper yourself.
3) Tech Capitol Of The NFL: This iPad Bluetooth keyboard and case allows you to show your ‘Hawk pride while relaxing online at Starbucks. There is nothing wrong with personalizing your tech, and nothing right about not personalizing it with a Seahawks Logo.
2) Tickets Please!: The one gift every Seahawk fan wants, but only 67,000 at a time can have. Whether you live in Washington or not find the closest game and enjoy the raw power of the 12th man, and the supreme skill of live Seahawk action.
1) It’s A Wrap: Everyone seems to have the same bumper stickers and decals. Give the gift of a completely customized vinyl car wrap. Your entire vehicle will become a shrine to both the only team that matters, and your undying loyalty.