The 2013 football season is here again and the Redskins fans are ready. A true fan of the burgundy and gold route for their team and proudly wear and share their colors with the world. There are plenty of t-shirts, sweatshirts, and hats that you can pick up as a gift for fans. There are also some great options that are not-so-ordinary.
Top 10 Redskins Gifts for 2013 under $100
1. 2013 Schedule Coin : This coin is a great collector item and a great opportunity to start a yearly gift tradition. The front of the coin displays the Redskins logo; the back displays the 2013 Redskins schedule. For only $10.00 this is a small gift with a big heart. Pick this up at the Redskins Store.
2. New Era Redskins BCA Training Skully Cap: The Redskins have shown support for Breast Cancer Awareness and fans can certainly do the same. The BCA Training Skully Cap is the official on-field cap that they players use. The Skully Cap has superior drying and is made with performance wicking material so feel free to work out in style. It is also shrink resistant so it can take your wear and tear. For only $20.00, the BCA Training Skully Cap is an option for anyone. Pick this up at the Redskins store.
3. Burgundy Heritage Banner: At 33″ x 9″, any Redskins fan can display this at home, in the office, or even in a college dorm. This banner is embroidered with beautiful helmets from the history of the team. Only $29.95. Pick this up at the NFL Shop.
4. Redskins Gift Box: Such a fun idea and shipped nationwide, Fanboxo offers three different options. The Lower Level, The Upper Level, and The Club Level Fanboxos each include increasing numbers of items with each option. The Upper Level Fanboxo includes 4-6 licenses products. These are a quick gift option to send to anyone. Ranging in prices of $25, $50, and $100, these gift boxes are priced so that the contents of each are worth double the sales price. Pick this up at Fanboxo.com.
5. Burgundy and Gold Pet Cheerleader Dress: You certainly cannot forget about the pets of a Redskins fan. Made with polyester, the Burgundy and Gold Cheerleader dress is available in XS, S, and M. At a low $19.95, the canine fans can cheer with pride. Pick this up at Redskins.Fanatics.com.
6. Washington Redskins Youth Mascot Tassel Hat: This Youth Mascot Tassel hat is 100% polyester with a Sherpa exterior and fleece lining. Only $16.95. Pick this up at CBS Sports Online Store.
7. ’47 Brand Washington Redskins Ladies North Slope Fingerless Gloves – Burgundy: 100% Acrylic and woven stripes, these gloves allow you to use your digits while cheering and still keep warm. A great stocking stuffer at $24.95. Pick these up at Football Fanatics.
More from Etsy
8. Washington Redskins Inspired Heels: Available in sizes 5.5 US — 11 US, any fashionista Redskins fan would be sure to strut in these heels. These heels are set in thousands of rhinestones and also have optional rhinestone dipped feathers. 5″ heel. Only $96.00.
9. Hail to the Redskins Wreath: Deck out your front door, or any door, with an amazing hand-made wreath. Each wreath is made to order with a listed delivery time of 1-3 weeks. Priced low at $45.
10. Washington Redskins Signature Marshmallow Pops: Fans definitely love snacks and what snack is better than a marshmallow pop designed specifically for the Redskins. Sold by the dozen, marshmallow pops colors can be customized. A delightful treat for only $16.99.