Love, love, love, the purpose of living, really.
Forget the stress of finding your Prince Charming, the stress of keeping your Prince Charming or the stress of proving to everyone around you that you are really happy being single on Valentine’s Day. Focus on what really matters which is to celebrate loving and being loved by partners, family and friends.
We found five fabulous spots you can attend that will rock your special day.
1. Wine tasting for singles at Wine by The Bay– Ok, this people totally get it. Beautiful views, gorgeous design, great ambiance and warm staff. Wait, it gets better. They have weekly events by wine topic (Tuscany wines, White wines from France, Malbec) and on Valentines’ Day their are hosting a wine tasting for singles. Call in advance to reserve your spot and we hope you find true love while zipping a warm Malbec.
Wine By The Bay
888 Biscayne Blvd. Suite 112
Miami, FL, 33132
2. Blind Date (literally)- Picture this. You are in for a magnificent meal by a wonderful chef. That is what you literally will get here. You will be blindfolded to enhance taste and will not be allowed to see what you are eating nor will your companions. Trust is a must here, since the only help you are going to get is by the “walkers” that guide you to the restroom. Considering that chef Adrianne’s was a chef at the Mandarin Oriental, the risk is worth it (and why not, kind of mysterious and sexy?)
Dark dinning at Chef Adrianne’s Vyneyard Restaurant
11510 SW 147 Avenue; 305-408-8386
3. A very intimate date with Andrea Bocelli- Enjoy a delightful concert by Italy’s most romantic tenor. He has honored South Florida with his presence on V-day and just for that we should keep him company!
2555 NW 136th Ave., Sunrise, FL 33323 954-835-7000
4. Basilico- Us writers have a heart (and a preference) too. If you are looking for an intimate restaurant with the highest quality Italian food, a great ambiance (Cheers style, everybody knows your name) and amazing staff, treat yourself to Basilico Ristaurante. My personal favorite. If you happen to go there on Valentine’s Day ask for Rodrigo and demand a discount from Monica Prieto (if we are lucky and he is in the mood you might get one!)
41TH St. Doral, FL
5. Valentines’ Day singles party at The Butcher Shop- Is it a crime to go to a single’s event even though you are not single just because it sounds great? The Butcher shop is hosting a party for singles on V-Day and this is what you can expect: lots of hot guys, lots of hot women, hot staff, awesome burgers. Beer lovers, single or not, you must check this place out.
The Butcher Shop
165 NW 23RD STREET
MIAMI, FL 33127