Here are my 62 predictions for the 2013 NFL season:
1. NFL MVP- Andrew Luck QB Indianapolis
With Pep Hamilton running the show, there is no sophomore slump for the top pick in the 2012 NFL Draft. HE will show this year that he is the real deal.
2. Offensive POY- Adrian Peterson RB Minnesota
He may not rush for 2,500 yards, but the greatest offensive match up problem of this generation has the ability to become the first RB in NFL history to post back-to-back 2,000 yard seasons.
3. Defensive POY- J.J. Watt DL Houston
Does anyone doubt the fact that Watt has the ability to break Michael Strahan’s single-season sack total?
4. Offensive ROY- Tavon Austin WR St. Louis
Not only could he become Sam Bradford’s new BFF, but he also can establish himself as one of the top return men in the league.
5. Defensive ROY- Alec Ogletree LB St. Louis
The 2013 NFL Draft class for the St. Louis Rams has the opportunity to help the Rams move to the next level. Ogletree is an every-down LB that has the ability to be the steal of the draft.
6. NFL Coach of the year- Joe Philbin Miami
Coach Philbin has Miami primed to make a playoff push in 2013 with the moves he’s made these past two seasons.
7. NFL Passing Champion- Drew Brees QB New Orleans
8. NFL Rushing Champion- Adrian Peterson RB Minnesota
9. NFL Receiving Champion- Calvin Johnson WR Detroit
10. NFL Sacks Leader- J.J. Watt DL Houston
No surprises here, these players are past winners who are the front-runners to repeat.
11. NFL Comeback POY- Brian Cushing LB Houston
Wade Phillips has Cushing back to provide even more playmaking ability for what should be the best defense in the league.
12. Green Bay Packers: 12-4
13. Chicago Bears: 10-6
14. Detroit Lions: 6-10
15. Minnesota Vikings: 6-10
16. NY Giants: 10-6
17. Washington Redskins: 10-6
18. Dallas Cowboys: 10-6
19. Philadelphia Eagles: 5-11
20. Atlanta Falcons: 11-5
21. New Orleans Saints 8-8
22. Carolina Panthers: 5-11
23. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: 3-13
24. San Francisco 49ers: 12-4
25. Seattle Seahawks: 11-5
26. St. Louis Rams: 10-6
27. Arizona Cardinals: 6-20
28. Cincinnati Bengals: 10-6
29. Pittsburg Steelers: 8-8
30. Baltimore Ravens: 8-8
31. Cleveland Browns: 5-11
32. New England Patriots: 13-3
33. Miami Dolphins: 9-7
34. Buffalo Bills: 5-11
35. NY Jets: 3-13
36. Indianapolis Colts: 13-3
37. Houston Texans: 12-4
38. Tennessee Titans: 4-12
39. Jacksonville Jaguars: 2-14
40. Denver Broncos: 13-3
41. Kansas City Chiefs: 8-8
42. San Diego Chargers: 4-12
43. Oakland Raiders: 4-12
Division Champs (1st-4th seed)
44. Green Bay, San Francisco, Atlanta, NY Giants
45. New England, Denver, Indianapolis, Cincinnati
Wild Card teams (5th-6th seed)
46. Seattle, Chicago
47. Houston, Miami
Wild Card Round
48. Atlanta over Chicago
49. Seattle over NY Giants
50. Indianapolis over Miami
51. Houston over Cincinnati
52. Green Bay over Seattle
53. San Francisco over Atlanta
54. New England over Houston
55. Denver over Indianapolis
NFC Championship Game
56. San Francisco over Green Bay
AFC Championship Game
57. New England over Denver
58. Fired Coaches: Jim Schwartz, Ron Rivera, and Rex Ryan
59. Jadeveon Clowney Sweepstakes Winner: Jacksonville Jaguars
60. On Monday, February 3, 2014, Dallas Cowboys fans will start talking about how 2014 will be their year to win it all.
Super Bowl XLVIII Champions
61. San Francisco 49ers 31, New England Patriots 17
62. I will get at least 50 percent of these right.