Part of a celebrity man’s beauty is hair. The tresses blooming from his scalp draw or detract fans. Unfortunately, these guys missed the boat. They sport the kind of hairstyles only a mother could love – and only after a few drinks.
Celebrity men we wish
would cut their hair:
- Coolio. Remember him? He is a rapper who burnt up the hip-hop charts in the 90’s with hits like Gangsta’s Paradise. Back then, the braids sticking out from his head were hot – a great part of his brand. But these days, at age 49, they are only a distraction. He’s almost completely bald anyway. Why he won’t go the extra step and shave his dome clean is a mystery. A staged event involving the removal of these sprigs could revitalize his flailing music career.
- Donald Trump. This confident man’s acquisitions in real estate put him on the map. He later turned this success into a celebrity persona often mimicked on TV shows like SNL. What is the focal point of these imitations? Of course, they hone in on The Donald’s hair. Only his wives know if this 8th wonder of the world is real or fake. Regardless, this funky comb over flip is his trademark, a hair disaster with a life of its own. And seriously, if we could talk to this monstrosity, we’d say, “You’re fired!”
- Carrot Top. What happens when a talented redheaded comedian finally gets a few bucks? He spends his dough bulking up and developing the type of hair singer Chaka Khan would be envious of. Scott Thompson a.k.a. Carrot Top clearly has been trying to workout the natural curls on his head for years. He’s had a range of hairstyles from an Afro to flattened tresses. What has escaped him is the close crop that makes a man look like a man. We want him to let go of his Fabio fantasy and transform into the kind of guy the world can take seriously when he’s not performing on the stage. A close cut would bring out his natural charm.
- Ozzy Osbourne. (Sorry Sharon) This heavy metal icon made a fortune belting out tunes about dark subjects. Along with his music, he has maintained the typical rocker image all inclusive of black clothing and long flowing hair. So, what’s the problem? At age 64, it’s time for a more adult look. No one expects him to keep up a persona that fit best when he was 20 years old. Plus, most of his fans are probably balding now and they understand that with age comes change.
- Don King. This boxing promoter pushed iconic athletes like Muhammad Ali into the forefront of America. His publicity stunts were outrageous, memorable and a perfect back drops to his hair. King’s tresses always stood up and out reminiscent of a bush. They added comic relief to an otherwise serious businessman. Since he’s pushing 81, and less in the limelight, King could finally wear the kind of hairstyle fit for a man who dons suits and bowties. This wouldn’t hurt his brand since his legacy is already set in the history books.
We have a free pair of scissors for any of these celebrity men we wish would cut their hair. Snip. Snip. Them – letting loose of the dead weight on their heads would be a beautiful thing.
- Myths About Actors and Actresses
- 6 Celebrities We Wish Were Still Alive
- 3 Notable Women Who Changed Their Industry
- Don King Bio.com
- Star Plus – Coolio
- Carrot Top – IMDb
- Donald Trump – Biography.com
- Ozzy Osbourne Biography Channel