First Notice is an innovative Help Kit for Futures & Options traders. Launching a wide range of advanced features that can assist users to trace real-time trading, First Notice is a valuable tool with multiple capabilities.
With its distinctive interface design, the First Notice app is extremely user-friendly and can help any trader get a better grip on expirations and roll-over dates, last trading days/times, regular and holiday trading hours, and contract description details for some of the worlds most widely followed listed derivative contracts.
First Notice Features
Although First Notice does not offer trading capabilities or historical data, including prices and charts, it launches a plethora of advanced features, as follows:
* Visual summary of the trading clock and a roll-over countdown in one frame, enabling users to stay focused on their trading.
* Automatic conversion of trading hours and holiday schedules to local time zone.
* Timely updates on early closes, expiration dates, and holidays at no extra cost for the lifetime of the app.
* Last trading dates/hours, holiday schedules for all exchanges covered.
* Contract specifications for Futures trading, including contract size, tick size, tick value, symbols, settlement currency, and others.
* Remaining days until expiration from the date of your selection.
* Notification capabilities for roll-over dates with portfolio-wide or custom timing alerts
* Quick product search by name, asset type, country, exchange or symbol
* Description of the underlying asset
* Quick access to your favorite products and trading months
* Variety of types of assets, including equity indices, agriculture, metals, bonds, currencies, energy, emissions, interest rates, softs and livestock.
* Coverage in more than 80 Futures and Options contracts from 29 exchanges in over 24 countries, including Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, Great Britain, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Italy, Japan, Malaysia, Netherlands, Poland, Russia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Turkey and United States of America.
How to download First Notice
The first step is to make sure to have iTunes installed on your device with an active iTunes account. To download First Notice on your iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad or iPad mini, visit https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/first-notice/id602637559, click on the download button and sync your device with iTunes to install First Notice. If you want to download First Notice on your mobile with iOS (compatible with iPhone 3GS/4, iPad 1, iPad 2, iPod Touch 3rd/4th Gen), visit the App Store on your iDevice, search for the First Notice App, click on the download button and install it on your device. Keep in mind that this download may not be available in some countries.
In short, if you are looking to trade Futures & Options, then First Notice Help Kit app is your absolute choice!
Released: Feb 19, 2013