Season 3 of Pretty Little Liars is winding down, there is only one episode left before the big finale on March 19th. With the finale looming viewers are beginning to wonder if all of their questions will be answered before the three month hiatus between the Season 3 finale and the kickoff of Season 4. Marlene King has promised her fans on twitter that all of their questions will be answered, but will they really be answered or are they merely just open-ended subplots the viewers were supposed to forget about? Here is a list of the five most obvious unanswered questions that have left the fans of Pretty Little Liars in a state of bewilderment.
- Why did Jason have a trash-bag full of bloody rags in Season 2? The amount of blood we seen falling out of his trash was enough to render an individual unconscious from blood loss. Who? Are we supposed to just pretend he wasn’t throwing away half a murder scene and really believe he is a good guy now? Will the viewers ever know who had been injured?
- It seems every time the body count goes up in Rosewood, the previous victim is forgotten about. Can someone please backtrack to Season 1 and explain to the viewers what happened to Ian Thomas? Who pushed him off the bell tower? Did someone move his body, or did he get up and walk away? And who, if he was dead,who was texting people from his phone?
- Who shot Garrett on the A-Train? And who threw Aria into a casket and tried to push her off the train? Was the wound on Jason’s side from Aria stabbing him with the screwdriver? Or was it Lucas since he was limping the next time the liars seen him? Or was Lucas limping because he was the one Toby tried to run over on a skateboard?
- Who did Jenna meet with in the park before the masquerade, and what did she want them to do to the liars? Jenna Marshall met with someone, who was strategically never shown on camera, and said “They’ll all be there,” in reference to the liars. What did she have planned for that night? Does that mean she is on the “A Team” also?
- Who stole Ali’s body and why? What possible reason could someone have to steal a corpse and then return it? And where were they storing it while they had it? Emily only remembers fragments of the grave robbing since she was heavily drugged, but Noel and Jenna were with her that night, does that mean they were responsible for stealing Ali’s body?
It seems nearly impossible for the writers to tie up that many loose ends in two episodes, only a hundred and twenty minutes. All the viewers can do now is sit tight and wait and see, and hope by the end of the finale they’ll be able to make sense of some of these open-ended story lines.