To start a chain of positivity is to practice taking altruistic actions, which in turn will bring out the altruism and positivity in others. The awesome thing about starting a chain of positivity is that anyone can do it no matter who they may be or what his or her circumstances are. One general law of life in this world of ours is that positivity will always triumph negativity because that is simply how the world is set up.
What you are about to read is a list of five ways to start your very own chain of positivity. Taking the challenge of reading this list and putting it to good use by actually starting a chain of positivity means that you will have a hand in making our world a better place to live. You may think that your actions do not matter in this vast world full of so many people, but always remember that you impact in someway everyone who you meet and you might as well impact them in a positive way. Let’s now get right to the awesome list that I have composed for you guys, so you can go right on your way to starting your chain of positivity.
Here Are Five Ways to Start a Chain of Positivity:
- Judge People Not — When you judge people without first listening to their stories or getting to know more about who they are, then you may miss out. Being nonjudgemental of others will take you really far in life because living in such a way will allow you to form relationships that you most likely would have not formed by adhering to your hasty generalizations. It is normal and perfectly okay to judge people, just so long as you judge them according to who they genuinely are. You can only know who a person genuinely is by getting to know that person. Make it your goal to not judge people initially, but rather to get to know them first.
- Be Kind — The neat thing about kindness is that it is a language understood by all, so it has no barriers among us. Small kind acts can really go a long way and it is nothing short of astonishing to know that our small acts of kindness have the ability to turn a person’s day in a completely positive direction. I know it is especially difficult to be kind to others when you are under stress, but make it your duty to be kind whenever you can and as much as you can and you will not only help others in doing so as kindness is beneficial to the giver and the receiver.
- Help Others — This is my personal belief, but I just do not believe that there is a purpose in living if we are too engaged or wrapped up in our own selfishness that we cannot dedicate some of our time to enriching the lives of others. There are many who argue that they cannot help others because they themselves are scarce on resources such as money, food, clothes, and so on, but what about everything else that you could possibly offer such as your love, encouragement, friendliness, conversation, presence, comfort, industriousness, and so on. We are all such powerful people capable of many, many great unthinkable things and I just do not and never will see a reason to keep that greatness to oneself.
- Do Your Best — Doing your best brings out the best in others because they will see you and they will become inspired by your effort. Just as with all of the other things on this list, doing your best is beneficial to not only he who does his best, but it is also beneficial to those who become inspired by his work. There is no point in performing in a way that is mediocre just to beget mediocre results when you can do your best and astonish yourself. Work so hard that when the results come you will be able to do nothing but stand in awe of the fruits of your labor.
- Speak Uplifting Words — I realize that speaking uplifting words may be hard for some people, especially if you are used to speaking pessimistically or in such a way that bogs down your performance. Speaking uplifting words may require that you monitor what you say and that is okay because after speaking uplifting words for a long time, you will become used to doing it and it will begin to come naturally for you. People are so used to hearing that they cannot do or should not do something that is in alignment with their passion and I adamantly believe that that must change. Start telling with sincerity those around you that they can do the fruitful things that they would like to do in life.