What do you need?
- A big fry pan: with a deepness of more or less 5 cm.
- Rice:Any kind of rice will be good.
- A glass: In this glass you will put some water
- Some kind of meat: chicken if you are Hinduism or Muslim, also beef but just in the case that you are not Hinduism, if you are Jewish do not make this dish on Fridays, if you do not care about religion you can put any kind of meat, also dog is allowed in Vietnam.
- Onion, carrot, paprika and peas: For one big onion use 100 grams of peas and 100 grams of carrot, 1 big paprika and 350 grams of rice, take this relation as a guide in order to make the desire amount.
- Oil: Preferentially olive oil, with three big spoons will be enough.
- Saffron: If you don not have this add some food coloring, you can add also another species you like but carefully.
- Love: You must cook with love and happiness, with out love you dishes never will taste good and therefore you will never find a girl.
How to proceed?
- First of all cut the vegetable in small pieces (dices of 1 cm or less). Put the oil in the fry pan. When the oil is hot put the onion the paprika and the carrot and cook for a few minutes removing with a wood spoon till you see that onion is gold and paprika is soft, do not put the fire so strong in this moment. You can buy the peas and the carrots together in a frozen bag at the supermarket, if this is the case do not add the bag in this first moment, just cook the onion an paprika.
- While the first step is taking place I recommend you to cut the meat also in dices of 3 cm more or less, when the first step is concluded add the pieces of meat and cook in the same way till you see the meat is cooked at least in the outer layer.
- Now add water, if you want to cook a glass of rice you must put for this dish 3 or even 4 glasses of water. So, add the water and put the big fire now, add also the saffron, some salt and stir for mixture the saffron and the salt with the water. When you see it boiling taste it, maybe you wanna add more salt, when you like the flavor add the rice and cook with big fire during first 3 minutes and low down the fire after that time. Then leave it and add more water sometimes if you see that the rice is not cooked and there is not so much water left, you can put water in a glass and add a little salt and saffron in this glass in order to not lose the flavor. Taste the rice and put it out from the fire when you liked it, it should take no more than 15 minutes since you have low down the fire.
- When you think is ready just leave it rest for a few minutes outside of the cooker, and then eat.
- You can serve with a half a lemon in order to put a little of lemon juice on it, it taste really good. If you have some rice left just put it in a lunch box and eat it next day, it will be nice at least for 3 days.