Jessica Alba is more than just a pretty face. She’s also a “Street Fighter” posting Hadouken style photos to her Instagram account. Hubby Cash Warren gets in on the act as well as evidenced by the pic of the two “wave motion fist” style in blue jeans. If you knew that the 32-year-old beauty was into pretending she’s in a video game, what else do you know about her?
Test your knowledge about the “Sin City” actress.
True or False?
1. Jessica was a bit of a wild child who admitted to drinking alcohol and stealing the family car at the ages of 11 and 12.
2. The married mother-of-two credits her yoga instructor for getting her back in shape after two pregnancies.
3. Alba says her advice in her book “The Honest Life: Living Naturally and True to You” is more relatable than that of Alicia Silverstone’s or Gwyneth Paltrow’s.
4. “The Fantastic Four” actress is passionate about perfume.
5. The beautiful starlet is happy she can fit into super low-rise jeans, even though she’s a mom.
1. True – Over tea at the Montage Hotel in Beverly Hills, “The Honest Life” author shocked her mom, Cathy Jensen, with candid details of her formative years.
The first boy the actress brought home was a kid by the name of Santino. “We accidentally drank Wild Turkey,” the star said. “How old was I with Santino? Eleven?”
“This is a little shocking that you drank Wild Turkey in sixth grade!” Cathy replied.
“Remember when I used to steal the car and go to Jack in the Box?” Alba continued. “We would go get food. Like, that was our activity! But I was, you know, 12.”
2. False – Honor and Haven’s mom credits her toned body to an item first introduced in the 18th century. “I wore a double corset day and night for three months,” said Jessica. “It was sweaty but worth it.”
3. True – “Alicia Silverstone is a vegan, so she’s the extreme side of it. Gwyneth Paltrow probably lives a very similar lifestyle, but I didn’t grow up with a bunch of money, so my tips are much more grounded: repurposing things and making things at home,” said the eco-friendly Alba.
4. False – The actress, model, author and entrepreneur of non-toxic baby products is not adding perfume designer to her resume. “People didn’t get it,” said Alba. “They’d say, ‘You’re a celebrity. You should do a perfume!’ But that’s not what I’m passionate about.”
5. False – The fit Jessica could probably easily fit into super low-rise jeans, a sexy style that can still be found today, but she’s not interested. “That was a fashion faux pas for me in the ’90s,” she said. “I never thought it was a good idea – every time you bent over, it was a problem. And now, with the kids, forget it, I’m always bending down.”
More from this contributor:
Khloé Kardashian Gets Her Teeth Fixed, but is She ‘Punking Out’ with Her Weight Loss?
Farrah Abraham: The Pros and Cons of a ‘Teen Mom’ Turned Porn Star
Move Over Gisele Bundchen, Because Kate Upton is Hottest