Mama June and Sugar Bear got married!
According to HollywoodLIfe.com, this pair walked down the aisle on May 5, 2013, at their Georgia home. Colors: the newly wed couple wore orange and camouflage. Food: the type of fare country folk adore – barbecue. Sound grand?
Whatever you think about the nuptials of Mama June and Sugar Bear their decision to tie the knot was right. The gains of holy matrimony outweigh single hood. As a result, the entire Honey Boo Boo clan will gain.
THE BENEFITS OF MARRIAGE courtesy of
Marriageequality.org and Foryourmarriage.org:
- Females who are married have lower risks for domestic violence than their dating or cohabitating sisters. In addition, they are less likely to be a victim of violent crimes.
- If a partner dies, there is no need to prove ownership of taxable household goods when a marriage certificate is on record. This reality relieves some of the stress associated with burying a loved one.
- Married couples are treated as an economic unit. As a result, they can file joint returns and obtain health, auto and home insurance under the same umbrella. This opportunity affords big savings financially.
- Children reared in a household with married parents receive more legal protection than peers that are not. Why? The law recognizes the union and rights are set up under this premise.
- Research shows that adults in a stable happy marriage have less illness and premature death. They also have higher incomes, eat better and engage in less risky behaviors. Overall, on average, their quality of life exceeds those who do not have a spouse.
- Children raised by married parents are more apt to stay in school, attend regularly and obtain a college degree from a four-year institution. They also have less frequency of sickness and depression.
- Men especially thrive under wedded bliss. They are wealthier than peers from similar backgrounds and education. Health-wise, they experience fewer ailments. (Read more details at Menshealth.com.)
See why marriage matters? Mama June, Sugar Bear can now reap the benefits of their new status. Expect to see their wedding on a TLC special. Of course, this network taped the event, so all of you Honey Boo Boo fans can get a peak into this couple’s intimate exchange.
- Working Celebrities Over 70
- 7 Surprising Facts About Sex
- 8 Amazing Uses for Coffee Grounds