It is important to keep our hands well-groomed because they are one of the most expressive parts of our body and draw much attention. Women’s nails should be well-shaped and filed to the same length. Hands and nails should be moisturized and the nail polish you use should have colors that are flattering to your skin tones.
Many women love nail art to express themselves or look more beautiful when they can’t wear makeup. Many of them want to feel they need to add something extra to their style. Celebrities nail designs are getting very popular because it will help you stand out in the crowd.
Beautiful nails should not be complicated.
I used to think that shorts nails were less feminine. I love nail designs but I always keep my nails short, and even when they are longer they are still shorter than a lot of women’s nails.
All the while, I thought maybe I was the only one who likes shorter nails with designs. I thought there are fewer designs to choose from but when I read nail blogs that feature designs perfect for little nails, I was hopeful.
Nail blogs written by nail polish enthusiasts have gained quite a lot of following because of their ability to explore different designs, and they are not afraid to make mistakes and still talk about it.
Nail designs are not only for long nails. Nail art is also for those with little nails and decide to wear it short. There are many nail designs you can use to dress up your tiny fingertips. With today’s trend in nail designs, my nails can look totally different by creating more flattering proportions. It’s just like dressing for your body shape.
Tips for little nails
You don’t have to be an artist to design your own nails. They can be designed in unique ways depending on your personality. Designs are also perfect for working women.
Nail art should not be stressful. It is actually fun, and you can do it yourself. If you decide to do something elaborate, just make sure you have plenty of time to do it.
- Avoid dark color nail polish because they will make your tiny nails look even more minuscule. Choose a lighter hue or tone similar to your skin like beige or light pink. The best way to make your nails look longer is to wear a clear coat.
- Avoid round or square nails because they make your fingers look shorter. If you have a wide nail bed, grow your nails until they have a slight rectangular shape.
- If you have thicker or shorter fingers, experiment with longer nails to elongate your fingers.
- Avoid the inverted triangle shape because it makes your finger look wider. If your nails look like this, file down the edges so that your nails have the same width.
- If your nail beds are shorter or wider, don’t apply nail polish all the way to the sidewalls of your nails. Leave a tiny strip on each side to get thinner looking nails.
- To make your nails look longer, polish them with a little texture to draw attention to your nails. Try light color polishes to make your nails look more elongated.
- Create a variation of vertical stripes on your nails to make them look elongated and try to avoid French manicures because it will make your nails look shorter.
Consider simple designs by polishing one or two colors. Intense color nail polish is perfect for women with fair skin. However, if you have black skin, try glossy colors, light orange or peach. You can try little embellishment if you prefer more nail arts by drawing small leaves, moon on the hill with dark color base.