Americans are looking for a system that works when it comes to healthcare. Most American’s don’t have health insurance. Companies decided to cut their health cost by taking on part-time workers with no benefits. Many American’s living in poverty goes to public assistance for health insurance. The amount of individuals on Medicare is rising, because companies refuse to hire full-time employees who qualified for insurance. Because of the new healthcare program, many companies decided to hire contractual workers without benefits. The employee is responsible for their own health insurance, which maybe higher, because they are not included in the company group insurance plan.
Affordable Care is Accurate
Afforded Care is needed for individuals who are lacking health insurance in America. Some decided to skip going to a health care provider for services. They feel that without insurance coverage, service wouldn’t be render in a professional manner. Some individual feel this way on Medicare, they feel rush when they go into a doctor office because of their status.
Facts about Obama Care
- Obama Care is the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act.
- The bill was signed on March 23, 2010
- Some America’s who don’t have insurance coverage will be able to purchase insurance at an affordable rate.
- Open enrollment started on October 1, 2013
- Enrollment closes on March 31, 2014
- Parents with young adults can enroll their children until the age of 26
- Seniors can afford medication at a cheaper rate
- Through State’s Health Insurance, American’s can get health insurance for under $100 who qualified, depending on their status
- American’s who need more information about Obama Care can go to the health care website for more information and understanding about the Affordable Care Act
- Business will be offer Tax credits who enroll their workers in private healthcare plans
- Small companies will provide health benefits to full-time employees
- Free prevention women’s services will be provided, for example, mammograms
- More individuals will have full-time jobs with health benefits
- Companies hiring full-time workers with benefits will help decrease the unemployment rate
- All American’s will be satisfy with health-care coverage
Supporting the Health Care Act
It’s time for American’s to sit back and relax. The economy has taken a toll on the American people. More individuals are unemployed without benefits, such as, health care. Why do they have to suffer and put their health on hold, because companies decided to put a freeze on hiring full-time employees? Give this program a chance to launch, let America’s have the option to choose health care that is sufficient and affordable. It’s sad to lose a love one only because they didn’t have health insurance and refuse to get the proper health care that was needed. Some feel neglected because of the way that they were treated during a clinic appointment or hospital visit because they didn’t have insurance coverage. Affordable health care is something that American’s should be happy to have. Let’s give this Health Care Act a chance to succeed.