The Indianapolis Colts is the football team based out of Indianapolis, Indiana. Being a resident of Indianapolis, I often see several Colts merchandise with that all too familiar blue horseshoe. With the recent victory over Broncos, I think this is a perfect timing for some gifts for a Colts fan this holiday –
1. Colts Ornaments – I love the idea of having little mementoes of things that my family loves and hearts to be hung as Christmas ornaments. That’s why I think giving a Colts fan or family Christmas ornaments to hang during the holidays is pretty cool. There is a wide selection of ornaments to choose from and prices range from $5 to $20.
2. Colts Calendar – Presenting a Colts fan with 2014 calendar that has his or her favorite players is another cute idea. Costing around $16, you can also find other websites that offer Colts calendars
3. Colts Blankets – What better way for a Colts fan to warm up to a game than using a Colts blanket! This blanket is not expensive and features the large Colts logo. It is lightweight and machine washable which is a definite plus
4. Colts Watches – Watches always make a perfect gift for a man or a woman or a child. The Colts watches feature the blue horseshoe logo and is perfect for time keeping. The prices are varied so you can pick the perfect watch that fits your budget as well.
5. Colts iPhone or iPod case – With the latest release of iPhones, it is guaranteed that your Colt fan has a iPhone or iPod these days. Costing $25, the iPhone cases are bold and blue tooting that you are a Colts fan. There are also selections for iPad cases. If you are feeling creative, check out pinterest for DIY iPhone cases as well.
6. Colts Jacket – Colts jacket or winter-wear is a perfect gift for this holiday. You can choose from jerseys to jackets. I find the Colts faux leather jacket particularly nice, it comes in the team colors and features the logo. It is faux which I support. It is priced at $54.99 and has ribbed handcuffs to keep the cold out.
7. Colts Tie – Here is another perfect gift for a Colts man. The dapper tie comes in royal blue which enables you to pair it with your office attire perfectly. It wouldn’t stand out but still let all know that you are a Colts fan!
8. Colts T-Shirts in pink – The pink Colts T-shirt for women is perfect for all those ladies who love Andrew Luck. The T-shirt has the Colt logo in front and Luck’s name and number embellished in the back. It is V necked with lace details and has rhinestone accents. Priced at $59.95, it is perfect for your lady friend.
9. Colts License plates – Priced $5 to $40, the license plates are one sure way to let others know you are a Colts fan!
10. Colts Backpack – I particularly love this backpack. It is perfect for young Colts fans to take to school. It is roomy with lots of space to hold books and other things. The oversized logo sure will make any Colts fan proud. The backpack looks sturdy enough to be used as laptop bag for grownups. The backpack is priced at approximately $36 which is reasonably cheap for such a good bag.