How many times have you landed into a website that truly captures your attention and hit the “subscribe via email” button or something else that would keep you on track with that website you’re interested in? I’ve been subscribing thousands of websites before, which gives me stress (in return) every time i opened my email to check some real important emails coming from my love ones. Well it couldn’t have done that way, but the only reason why there’s thousands and thousands of emails stored in my inbox is that, I don’t really check my email that often, (I only open it when I have some important email to check) which means I don’t really open it everyday, like any other individuals do.
Although you cannot blame these websites from sending you such newsletters, and affordable daily deals directly to your email, because you’ve subscribed to their website, so if you think you’re no longer need their services then you can freely unsubscribe (as simple as that!).
We all know that email marketing is one of the best strategy that these online businesses are using today, it’s been very effective tool for years now, and millions of companies had been very successful at their businesses with this email marketing strategy. If you’re running an online business, for sure you know how it works, running an online business is not different from running a website blog, because both are using email marketing tool to send newsletters to all subscribers who (subscribed to their website) and to get them into their company website or website blog.
Most of us today usually shop online, we used to buy affordable things we needed (online) without leaving in our own comfort zone (home). Who doesn’t want to buy cheaper stuff which is in high quality right? There are tons of companies online, that offers great quality deal to their customers (online). But the question is that, are these customers really satisfied with the service?
TOP 5 REASONS WHY SOME OTHER PEOPLE STOPPED USING DAILY DEAL EMAILS AND WEBSITES
1. Unrelated Products – I myself usually subscribed into a website that offers a great deal with the things I want to buy. Let say i have seen an iPhone (at the company website) that I would really like to buy but then I don’t have the money at the moment, so what i did is to subscribe to their newsletter to get on track and to receive another great deal about mobile phones. And then all of the sudden the company start sending me unrelated products, let say, they sent me list of vacuum cleaners together with its prices. And another products such as ceiling fan and so on, and they’ll keep on sending another unrelated products everyday. My last option would be, hitting the unsubscribe button.
2. Bad customer service – Bad customer service is what most customers hate, let say, the company have already sent your orders directly to your home and then when you received the product it doesn’t look the same as how it looks like in the internet as shown at their website. So you contacted the customer service about the issue, and yet nobody wants to entertain you specially when said you want a refund, or at least exchange the product.
3. The Product Sent to you is not really the product you’ve paid for as what you have seen on their website – I am sure there are thousand of people having the same issue like this. They bought something (online) only to find out that the product sent by the company wasn’t really the one they bought for. And then one of the customer service would tell you, you have to add a little more money to get the exact product you want.
4. False Advertisements – Just like for an example, you stumbled upon into a website that offers great discounted products. And you were so happy because you’ve found what you are looking for. You bought a beauty products that sounds promising and can change the look you had in your face in just 20 minutes! You’ve carefully read the instruction (written at their website under product description on how to use it) and you follow those simple step, and found no results at all, and you were so disappointed.
5. Unbelievable Promos – There are tons of ticketing outlet online, where you can buy tickets (such as plane tickets and so on) at the cheapest prices. Of course you bought one, because you have on-coming vacation, you were so happy that you’re able to avail the promo for only $5 usd, only to find out in the end that you have to pay for more than what you’ve expected or even just the normal price, while claiming it at the airport ticketing outlet.
There are several things to consider when buying coupons and discounted products online. You have to make sure that you have read the company’s policy. Do not buy any coupons if you think you can’t use it or it is not necessary at all. Even if it means a small amount of money, you still work hard for it, remember you can’t get back each cents you lose for unused coupons you bought online.