Many women and men alike complain about eye bags and under eye puffiness. There are many reasons why these bags and puffiness occur. There are also some solutions to these two very common beauty problems.
Reasons For Under Eye Bags And Puffiness
Before you begin to look for a solution for your under eye bags and puffiness, you should begin to look for the reason for these problems. Some of these reasons are things that you can avoid in the future. They include:
- · Having a cold
- · Having seasonal allergies
- · Having a sinus infection
- · Eating salty foods, especially close to bedtime
- · Crying frequently
Solutions For Under Eye Bags And Puffiness
The solutions for your under eye bags and puffiness may vary. The reason why is that the causes can vary. Some of the most common solutions include:
- · Taking non-sedating medication. This can help relieve many of the symptoms of cold or seasonal allergies. This can also help with the fluid build that comes with these colds and allergies that in turn causes the eye puffiness.
- · Use of a neti pot. The neti pot can also help relieve fluid buildup around the eyes and sinus congestion. Yet, it can do it naturally. This can help relieve the pressure around the eyes and the puffiness.
- · Change of sleep positions. If you tend to sleep in the same position night after night, fluid can be building around one eye more as you sleep due to the pressure from your sleep position. Try switching positions every few nights to stop this from occurring
- · Wash your eye makeup off nightly. Wearing makeup all the time can cause fluid to build up around the eyes. This is another reason to wash it off at night to allow the area to breathe.
- · Eliminate the amount of rubbing you do to your eyes. Rubbing your eyes can cause irritation to the eye area and an increase of eye bags.
- · Limit the amount of alcohol you drink. Too much alcohol can cause dehydration which in turn can cause the thin skin around the eyes to sink and form eye bags.
Of course, eye bags and puffiness is not the only cosmetic problem they may have concerning their eyes. One may also have dark circles. These can be caused from heredity, age, and some environmental reasons. They can be concealed with makeup. They can diminish some with such eye creams containing caffeine. Finally, one may consult a dermatologist about a lightning treatment known as Intense Pulse Light.
Environmental dark circles can be avoided by not smoking, not drinking alcohol to extreme, applying sunscreen to the eye area when being outdoors, applying a daily moisturizer cream to the area, and applying a retinol eye cream to the area.
You don’t have to just live and hate your under eye bags and puffiness. There are solutions to solving these annoying problems and you can try them today.