Weight gain is a growing epidemic in adults and children alike. Most spend less time in some form of exercise, and more time eating fast foods, junk foods and other snacks. The medical community has defined overweight and obesity; obesity is more than 20 pounds over the average weight for the height, and being overweight means that the individual is 20 pounds or less than the average. Typically, being overweight leads to obesity because eating habits and free- time habits are being changed or developed, and they become the established lifestyle. If something isn’t done to interrupt the cycle, the overweight person will undoubtedly become obese, which is considered a dangerous health risk.
With the disease of obesity growing, related health problems are growing also. The body begins to suffer from the added weight as the heart pumps harder, the kidneys, pancreas and colon have to work harder, and the liver is stressed because it has to work overtime to cleanse all the extra preservatives and chemicals. Preservatives are man-made and they clog the cells, preventing the fat cells from being properly released and digested, and they cause weight gain.
Using Synthetic Weight Loss Products
There are hundreds of chemical pills that have claimed to help with weight loss, but there are two big problems with using a chemical diet pill.
- 1. Dieters do not change their diet or lifestyle, so when they quit taking the diet pills, they go back to their old habits and gain the weight back.
- 2. There is no reason to run the high risk of taking synthetic pills, which will interact with other medications and often produce side effects.
Benefits of Green Coffee Beans
Research shows that because the Green Coffee Beans are kept raw and unroasted, the chlorogenic acid, or GCA, remains potent and is proven to control Glucose and reduce fat cells. Additional nutrients that assist the GCA include quinides, lignans, and trigonelline, which scientists believe are super anti-oxidants because they are so potent.
There are no carbohydrates, proteins or fats in coffee beans, so they add no calories to your diet. Here are some tips when purchasing Green Coffee Bean Extract, as capsule or liquid.
- 1. Each capsule should be 800 mg each. Those sold at 400 mg. do not have enough chlorogenic acid to trim off the weight.
- 2. Use a pure supplement has no additives.
- 3. Do not use a proprietary blend because a proprietary blend is a combination of several ingredients.
- 4. Be sure the product is FDA registered and cGMP certified. If not, it may have added ingredients or processing, which lower the quality of the coffee bean and may not produce weight loss.
- 5. There must contain 45 percent or more chlorogenic acid to be effective
The chlorogenic acid in natural Green Coffee Beans is more compatible because there are no side effects with Green Coffee Beans. The dieter can change their eating habits or not, but by adopting a weight loss diet, more fat will be eliminated.
Things you can do to start losing weight right now
The most important step in successfully losing weight is to make a commitment to yourself. Take a moment to affirm the positive differences and that that you can do it.
- · When you begin to lose the excess weight, imagine how much better you’ll feel.
- · Your clothes will fit better.
- · You are going to stick to your plan one day at a time.
The mind leads the body, and as one famous poet once said, “As a man thinks, so is he,” and it is the same for women. The key is keeping your mind on what it will be like when you have lost 20 pounds or 40 pounds. It’s all about a positive attitude and learning better habits.
Because the mind needs to be fed something in order to change and grow, set aside some time to get on the Internet and find some “healthy” reading and give it some food for thought. Find an article or two on healthy eating, look at the calories in some of your favorite foods, and check the vitamins and nutrients in them. Then look at the calories in candy and bakery goods. You will see exactly how the weight is being put on and how to get it off.
The action of the Green Coffee Beans begins as soon as you start taking them, and results will differ according to the individual. If for some reason you are unable to get them right away, here are some positive actions you can take to get into a weight-reduction mode.
- 1. Calories are a measurement of energy, and that means that the calories you eat must be burned off or they turn to fat. Try to eat fewer calories that you work off during the day. This is approximately 2,000 for a male and 1,500 for female.
- 2. Begin drinking eight 8 ounce glasses of water a day, along with tea. If you are a soda drinker, begin to cut down. There are many reasons why soda, even diet soda, hinders weight loss, so start reducing them now.
- 3. Cut out deserts.
- 4. Begin scheduling the most convenient times for three meals, and two snacks. Ideally, these would be times when you are at home and can prepare your meal, but often, people will have one meal and one snack at work. This schedule will keep you satisfied throughout the day, and you will lose weight faster when you plan healthy meals.
- 5. Most importantly, discover ways to get exercise every day. Exercise burns up calories and also burns up fat cells, which can be washed away by drinking the water.
A healthy weight loss plan using Green Coffee Beans should have you feeling more satisfied and healthier than before. Set a date, maybe the beginning of the week or the month, and weigh yourself once a week on the same scale each time to eliminate errors. These are great footsteps that will help you toward your weight loss success.